Canterbury July 2022
We have been working hard on our Year 6 production: 'Circle of Life'.
To prepare for our show, we have had to:
- Learn 12 songs;
- Use our drama skills to portray a range of characters;
- Choreograph and rehearse many dances;
- Design and make masks for lions/lionesses, hyenas, baboons, hornbills, zebras, giraffes, rhinos, leopards, cheetahs, wildebeest, antelopes and elephants;
- Design and make scene cards and stage backgrounds;
- Create a range of props including: Pride rock, elephant-graveyard skeletons, jungle leaves and wildebeest shields to stampede with;
- Work collaboratively to ensure the production looks amazing - it certainly does!
We have really enjoyed our production and have created some life-long memories along the way.
Goodbye Year 6 and good luck for next year! xx