George's Marvellous Medicine! - 28/09/18
George mixes all kinds of ingredients together to make a medicine to give to his Grandma. Here is a recipe showing what he did:
How to make George’s Marvellous Medicine:
You will need:
- 1 bottle of Golden Gloss Hair Shampoo
- 1 tube of toothpaste
- 1 can of Superfoam Shaving Soap
- 1 jar of Vitamin Enriched Face Cream
- 1 jar of hair remover
- 1 large tin of Waxell Floor Polish
- 1 tin of curry powder
- 1bottle of extra hot chilli sauce
- 4 bottles of animal pills
- 1 large tin of brown paint
1. Collect a large pan from the kitchen.
2. Empty all the jars, bottle and aerosol cans into the pan.
3. Stir all the ingredients together and heat on the stove (take care not to breath in the smells).
4. Stir in the brown paint with a wooden spoon.
5. Fill up a medicine bottle with some of the mixture and replace the cork.
6. Run the bottle under a tap to cool it down.
7. Give it to Grandma and wait for amazing results!
Now, I put the challenge to you...what dastardly concoction would you come up with? How would you have created it? And, most importantly, what would you do with it?