School Improvement Priorities
School Improvement Plan
The school improvement priorities identified for the 2020/21 academic year are:
- Identify and close any gaps in children's learning due to the Covid 19 school closure.
- Support pupil's wellbeing on returning to school .
- Introduction and implementation of the new Relationships and Sex Education curriculum.
- Successful introduction of CPOMS.
The improvement priorities identified by Trinitas Academy Trust are:
- To embed new appraisal systems and procedures.