Did Someone say "WOW WEEK?" - 12/7/19
Across the school, all of the children took part in WOW week. For those who are unsure what that means, it's an acronym for Wonderful, Outstanding, Work and it allows the children to plan and take charge of their learning for the week.
In Chichester Class, there have been some incredible pieces of work produced across a variety of foundation and core subjects. Below are some of the activities which the children participated in:
- Creating slime in science
- Painting in art
- Using charcoal in art
- Creating a maths' board game
- Planning football and cricket lessons
- Collecting data and presenting it in a bar chart
- Writing an advertisement trying to sell an object
- Writing letters to famous people
As always, the children thoroughly enjoyed the week and are already looking forward to next year's WOW Week in Year 4!