Parent Support & Information
This page has been developed to give parents/carers access to information about the services available to them from local support groups and agencies.
It also contains information about health issues which may affect our children and their families.
Information for keeping the family safe online/internet/apps
Information on Health and Health Care Services
Children and Family Centres in Bexley
Children’s Centres aim to improve outcomes for young children, ensuring they are happy, healthy and ready to begin school.
The Centres also provide help and support to families around parenting, health and well-being and employability. The services they provide are designed for parents and carers who may be expecting a new baby or have a child under the age of five.
Centres offer a range of services, including:
- pre-school education and access to early education and childcare (on some sites)
- access to health services, including health visiting and midwifery care
- adult learning opportunities to help parents/carers progress into training or employment
- access to play opportunities that are available to everyone, such as Stay and Play
- access to services delivered by private providers that are available to everyone with small fees attached
Information leaflets for parents/carers on discipline
General information leaflets
Mind in Bexley
What's On/Registration form Mind in Bexley - Courses/Workshops
Time out for Parents